You're An Idiot... and your friends are, too! No one is safe from judgment (including you) in this fast paced, easy-to-learn card game.
How to play:
- Appoint one player as the judge.
- The judge spins the spinner, which then points to an Idiot at the table.
- The judge plays a card about said Idiot, and the rest of the players play a card from their hand to complete the sentence.
- The judge reads the card combinations aloud with the Idiot's name and chooses the best one to win the point.
But don't forget the spinner can give the judge the power to mix up everyone's cards. It's time for game night for Idiots everywhere!
In the Box:
- 400 cards professionally printed premium playing cards
- Idiot spinner
- Some game rules you will probably ignore
- Ages - 17+